The Week makes sense of the week's news by curating the best of the U.S. and international media into a succinct, lively digest. Feedback is always welcome. Please contact email@example.com with any issues or suggestions.
Created for busy people like you, The Week is packed with provocative, often surprising perspectives, providing you complete understanding and insight into the week's most vital stories. Intuitive and easy to navigate, this app has been designed to suit the way you'll read on your iPad.
But don't take our word for it: download the app today, and see why over half a million readers rely on The Week to understand all they need to know about everything that matters.
Thank you for enjoying The Week on iPad.
- New issues, available every Friday, automatically appear in Newsstand on iOS7 and above (provided you are connected to the Internet)
- Downloaded issues are available both online and offline
- Small file size, downloads in minutes on the average broadband connection
- Night mode which makes reading easier on the eyes
- Sample our great content by buying single copies using In-App Purchase
PLUS... Our Daily Briefing brings you the stories that you need to know about throughout the week
You will have the following options for reading The Week:
Get The Week every week!
- 12-month subscription (48 issues) - $49.99*
- 6-month subscription (24 issues) - $29.99*
- $4.99 a month*
- Single issue - $3.99
*Note: Monthly subscription will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew each month unless the auto-renew in your account settings is turned off 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. You can manage your subscription preference in your account settings after purchase. For iTunes subscription purchases, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period and any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.