★Support for the New iPad!
★[Video] SketchTime with Sensu brush - http://vimeo.com/39161045
If you love sketching and taking notes anytime anywhere, SketchTime is the best choice. SketchTime is super simple, easy, quick, and reliable. Most of all, it's so smooth, fast, and responsive even on the iPhone3GS, iPad1, iTouch3. Moreover, it's an inexpensive and universal app.
There are plenty of painting and note taking apps out there. But don't you think they have too many features and complicated options to sketch or note simply and quickly?
SketchTime is totally optimized for quick sketches, simple notes, draft designs, and idea sketches. Realistic and responsive pen strokes, fast switching between Pen/Marker/Eraser, quick selecting size & color, and perfect support for multi-touch gestures & any orientations let you focus on your sketches. In addition, you can replay the whole process of your sketches.
SketchTime is a must-have app for designers, artists, architects, calligraphers, cartoonists, and everyone who loves to doodle and scribble.
- Universal app (support for the new iPad)
- Straightforward and streamlined interface
- Gallery (all sketches saved)
- Replay the whole process of your sketches
- Realistic pen and paper
- Fast switching between Pen/Marker/Eraser
- Two pen tip styles (round & square)
- Quick selection of size and color
- Marker blend mode (normal, multiply, screen)
- Fast zooming and panning
- Perfect support for any orientations
- Unlimited undo and redo
- Grid option
- Import photo and draw on it
- Photo import options (rotation, fill/fit to screen, color/b&w)
- Duplicate sketch
- Lock sketch (protect from being deleted or edited by mistake)
- Save to photos and share via email and twitter
- Export options (rotation, textured/white/transparent background)
- High resolution export (iPhone4: 1000x1500, iPad: 1200x1600, iPad3: 2400x3200)
*Sketches in screenshots by Simone Kirschning, YongWoo Cho and Benjamin Rabe