With OnSong, you can manage huge collections of chord sheets for your band or worship team on a simple, lightweight device. Quickly pull and reorder lists and flip from one song to the next with ease. Transpose and highlight chords or change font size with a brush of your finger! Playing music has never been more simple. This software is built for live performance musicians.
You can import songs directly from online sources, or add your own songs with the built-in editor. Just type the song like you would expect and surround your chords in square brackets inline with your lyrics. It's that easy! OnSong automatically detects sections and titles for you when you end them with a colon.
You can also import your existing songs using iTunes file sharing. OnSong supports PDF, Word, Pages, JPG, PNG, TIFF, ChordPro and text file formats.
When you have your set just the way you want it, share it with your band members over Bluetooth with their iPads. Listen to the song you are playing directly from your iPod library, play a metronome or get the music iTunes with just one click.
• Simple song and chord entry
• Pull and change song lists fast
• Flip through your set chord sheets
• Transpose key with the brush of a finger
• Highlight font colors
• Change font size and style
• Save multiple song sets
• Import songs from your online sources
• Play music from your iPod library
• Play a click track to a metronome
• Share your wirelessly with your band members over Bluetooth
• Send your list via email to preview and print
• Works with many foot pedals
• Project lyrics or use a stage monitor with VGA/HDMI video out support
• Import, export and synchronize with Dropbox and MobileMe iDisk and others