* Winner of the 2014 Webby for Best News App (Tablet & All Other Devices)
All the USA TODAY content you love in a sleek new design, updated 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on your iPhone and iPod Touch.
Did you know you can:
- Manage your Breaking News alerts by section (News, Sports, Life, Money, or Tech) in your iPhone/iPod Touch’s Settings > Notifications menu
- Add Weather locations by tapping the ‘Info’ button
- Change your background color and font size in Settings > Article Display Options
- Download stories for Offline Reading in Settings > Offline Mode
- If you are running an older iOS, we offer the last compatible version of the USA TODAY app in App Store App Store (iOS5 and lower)
This app features:
- Simple, unified drop-down navigation. Easily move between articles in a section with a swipe gesture.
Headlines and Breaking News
- Browse and read stories from News, Money, Sports, Life, Tech and Travel. Watch related videos, enlarge images and share stories via Facebook, Twitter, email or text message. Get notified of breaking news via a breaking news banner in News and by subscribing to push notifications.
- Review the latest sports scores for NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, MLS, college football and college basketball. Filter college scores down to your favorite conferences.
- Flip through the day’s best photos from news, sports and celebrities. Check out the latest editorial cartoons from around the country. Share your favorite photo galleries with friends.
- Get live weather conditions and the five-day forecast for your favorite locations. Pinch and zoom your interactive weather radar map (radar for U.S. locations only).
- Scan through USA TODAY Snapshots, vote on the related poll questions and review responses from other users by filtering the results down to your current state and city (U.S. cities only).
USA TODAY Audio
- Listen to articles in News, Sports, Life, Money, Tech and Travel sections through a new hands-free interface. For example, just say “Play me News stories” to hear today's top headlines.
- Upload your videos and photos inside the USA TODAY app and share them instantly with the nation. Also, check out the Featured section in Your Take and see a stream of videos and photos from contributors across the USA.
Please contact us anytime with feedback or questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @usatodaymobile. For additional information, please visit http://www.usatoday.com/iphone.