Cards Matching Game is a game of speicher skills, designed for the entire family and suitable for pe More...
Cards Matching Game is a game of speicher skills, designed for the entire family and suitable for people of all ages. It is inspired by the popular game of pairs where the player requires concentration.
In this version for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch, the game is composed of 5 difficulty levels and each comes with 5 levels, where images are shuffled and placed face down on the screen. The player must discover two pictures (animals or food theme), letters (you can choose upper or lower case), or numbers whether these form a pair disappear, otherwise, are again covered and remittances in their original location on the screen.
The aim is to guess all pairs as quickly as possible. Faster you will be more up your score will be. You can compare yourself to friends or other players on Apple Game Center.
Train your brain with this simple cards matching game and have fun !
- Cards Matching Game is a free game
- Cards Matching Game is supported on all iOS 5 & 6 devices (iPad iPhone and iPod Touch)
- Cards Matching Game has a unique and addictive Gameplay
- Cards Matching Game let you add new card sets (Word, Images, Letters, Numbers, etc…)
- Cards Matching Game is connected to Apple Game Center to share and compare Highscore all over the world
- Cards Matching Game support Retina Display for iPhone 4,4S and newly iPhone 5 and new iPad 3
- Cards Matching Game support English, Spanish and French languages
Try it, it is free. If you are not satisfied, you will be refunded ;)
For any problem or suggestion, please feel free to contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org
The Vision-Apps Team
|Requirements:||Kompatibel mit iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3. Generation), iPod touch (4. Generation), iPod touch (5. Generation) und iPad. Erfordert iOS 5.0 oder neuer. Diese App ist für iPhone 5 optimiert.|
|Supports Game Center:||- Yes.|
|In App Purchases:||
Top In App Purchases
Unpaid AppData accounts show only two weeks of data. Please consider upgrading to a full account for access to all our historical data.
Tweets by @AppDataIN