Photo Card, no more spending money on passport photos!
Have you been requested a photo of your child for school, for your ID, driving license or passport? Any friend of yours need passport photos?
Take a picture with your iPhone / iPad / iPod, select the number of photos you need and the size of the paper. Then print your photo card with your printer or e-mail them to a colleague and away you go!
- Take a picture or select one from your photo library (to take a picture you will see a silhouette superimposed to facilitate the framing of the face).
- Rescale and crop the picture you just made or selected. You can adjust the brightness of the picture as well.
- Select the number of photos you want, image size (depending on country) and choose the paper size of one of the most common formats: Letter, Legal, A3, A4, A5, B4, B5.
- Once you print the photo directly (via AirPrint), you can also send it by e-mail or open it with any PDF viewer app you have installed on your device.
- Manage pdf files created with photos from the application.
- Languages: English, Chinese and Spanish.
* Recommendations for use:
- Use a white background, eg white wall.
- Prints on photo paper to be legally valid.
* Images are official size throughout Europe, USA, Canada, Russia, Japan and most countries in South America.