Sporty’s award-winning Complete Learn to Fly Course is now available for your iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch!
Includes written test prep endorsement upon completion of course, sent to you automatically right from the app.
For the cost of a single flight lesson, Sporty’s Learn to Fly course will save you time and money earning your pilot certificate. This is not a weekend “cram course” or a boring ground school lecture on video. It is a comprehensive flight-training companion designed to make your lessons more efficient, more complete and more fun. We operate our own flight school at Sporty’s, so we know your time and money are precious. Invest in a course that saves you both. There is nothing extra to buy—just add flight instructor!
Includes Private, Recreational and Sport Pilot training modules.
Sporty’s Complete Learn to Fly Course features:
• Video Training
- over 20 hours of engaging video, shot in and around airplanes, and enhanced with 3D motion graphics
- broken down into individual segments, allowing you to progress one step at a time
- either stream the video when you have internet access, or save individual segments for offline viewing
• Written Test Prep
- Learning mode-> create custom review sessions by selecting categories to study and review, with both questions and detailed explanations
- Flashcard mode -> review key concepts and objectives in self-graded study session
- Test mode -> take a simulated exam, with the time limit and mix of questions like the FAA test
- A detailed history of all test prep sessions is saved in the Progress Reports, allowing you to review each question, answer and explanation at any time.
- Includes the new Private, Recreational and Sport Pilot test supplement, displaying new high-resolution figures and legends
• Interactive Maneuvers Guide
- provides step-by-step instructions on performing maneuvers required for each checkride
- includes a 3D animation of each maneuver to help you visualize how each is to be performed prior to your flight
• Interactive Practical Test Standards
-includes the full FAA PTS for Sport, Recreational and Private Pilot
-each item is cross-referenced to the appropriate video segment, allowing for a fast and in-depth review
• Training Course Outline
- lesson by lesson syllabus to guide you and your instructor through your flight training
• We guarantee you'll pass all three tests to earn your license after completing the course.
• Award-winning video shot in and around airplanes—not a classroom.
• Incredible 3D animations explain complicated subjects.
• Air Facts segments written by legendary author Richard L. Collins.
• Written Test Endorsement available right from the course.
• Practical Test Standards cross-referenced to the video.
• Training Course Outline offers a complete, lesson-by-lesson syllabus.
• Modular approach includes Private, Recreational and Sport Pilot materials.
• Earn FAA WINGS credit and save on your insurance.
• Always up to date video means you learn the latest information.
The demo version of the app allows you to test fly each of the features before purchasing access to the full course. The free demo version also includes a wealth of information on how to start your flight training, including info on obtaining your medical certificate, choosing a flight school and flight instructor, an overview of the flight training process and more.
The free version also includes four helpful videos covering the following topics: Why learn to fly, How do you learn to fly, Your First Flight and Choosing a Flight School
**Includes support for iCloud syncing, allowing you to keep your video progress and test scores synced across multiple iOS devices.