Accept credit cards and PayPal payments with the PayPal Here™ app and card reader. Get paid wherever you are, right from your iPhone® and iPod touch®.
MORE WAYS TO GET PAID
Swipe credit or debit cards for a low transaction fee. You can also track cash payments, accept checks, PayPal payments, and send invoices from the app. For full details and fees, please see:
Hong Kong: www.paypal.com.hk/here
PayPal Here™ uses an encrypted card reader and is backed by PayPal’s risk-management capabilities and fraud protection. All payments go directly into your PayPal account for secure, reliable, and easy transaction processing.
• Manage and view your sales history
• Text and email receipts
• Add users to take multiple payments
• Internet and Network permission is requested for phone-to-server and server-to-phone communication in general.
• Location, Network and WiFi permissions are requested for location determination; when turned on by the merchant, they are used to allow consumers to discover merchants on the map.
• Camera permission is requested for various features such as ability to take photos for inventory items, capture personal check images and to set merchant photos.
• Audio Settings permission is requested to create the appropriate audio communication between PayPal Here™ application and its card reader via device's audio jack.
• Phone permission is requested so a user experiencing difficulties can easily connect with a customer service representative.
• Phone State permission is requested to remember your username for quicker PIN login.
• Contacts permission is requested to allow merchants to quickly send invoices to consumers that are possibly in the contacts list.
• SD (External) Storage permission is requested to allow PayPal Here™ application to save trivial preferences.
• Logs permission is requested for PayPal to be notified of any bugs so a fix can be released as soon as possible.