Infinite Flight is a new Flight Simulator that aims at reaching maximum realism of flight on mobile devices. This project is heavily feedback driven, we implement the most requested features, airplanes, sceneries.
- If you encounter any issues with Infinite Flight, please contact us via our help desk at http://feedback.flyingdevstudio.com, we usually reply within a few hours -
-- Note that this application is NOT compatible with the iPhone 3G, 3GS and iPod Touch 3rd Gen --
Here’s what Infinite Flight has to offer:
- 16 Airplanes: Airbus A340-600, Airbus A330-200F, CRJ-200, Space Shuttle, F/A-18 Hornet, Airbus A321, Boeing 787-900 Dreamliner, C-17 Globemaster III, Supermarine Spitfire, Airbus A380-800, Boeing 747-400, A-10, Boeing 737-800, Cessna 172SP, Cirrus SR22, Super Decathlon (More airplanes are coming!)
- 2 Regions: San Francisco Bay Area and Southern California (137 airports total)
- Multiple liveries for some airplanes
- Flight Planning
- Realistic Flight Model
- 2 Flight Lessons (Introductory and Takeoff) (More to come soon)
- Autopilot (Altitude and Heading, Throttle, VS)
- 4 time presets (Sunrise, Day, Sunset and Night)
- Weather settings: Wind direction and intensity, visibility...
- Yoke helper for easy handling of the airplane
- Final Approach Path Display to help with landings
- ILS (Instrument Landing System)
- Realistic sounds
- 5 Camera Modes
- Runway lights
- Automatic Logbook (entries added for each flight)
We’re a highly dedicated team of aviation and flight simulation enthusiasts and are eager for your feedback. If you don’t like something, before rating, send us a note by:
- email at email@example.com
- twitter at @flyingdevstudio
- in the About section of the simulator.
We’re of course accepting requests for new airplanes and new scenery locations. Do not hesitate to request what you want in your reviews, or by using the contact options above!