The World’s first patented AURALBOOK electronic music book
Real-time analysis of singing pitches and volume, clapping rhythm and intensity, etc. with comments offered simultaneously
Essential for preparation of Ear Tests in RCM (The Royal Conservatory of Music) Music Examinations!
AURALBOOK is the World’s first patented interactive electronic music book. It provides near 200 Ear Test questions, including echo singing, clapping, listening, etc.
AURALBOOK’s new “Digital Ear” accurately receives signals of a student’s performance on singing pitches and volumes, and clapping rhythms and intensities, then its “Artificial Intelligence” function analyzes and points out areas for improvement in real time. Finally, its “Cloud Computing” feature further create statistical analysis based on the student’s track records, and suggests teachers on areas for targeted trainings to students. All these help enhance the student’s pitch, rhythm and listening capabilities.
This revolutionary electronic music book is developed by a team of technologists and music education specialists from PLAYNOTE. You and your kids/students can learn and practice music in an easy and funny manner, anytime, anywhere, and have their examination results improved significantly!
AURALBOOK for RCM is written based on the latest RCM (The Royal Conservatory of Music) syllabus. Its major features include:
- “Digital Ear” records, saves and replays the student’s singing and clapping performance.
- “Artificial Intelligence” creates instant analysis, pinpointing errors and ways for improvement in human voice and with visualized images, as if a music professor is teaching just beside you.
- “Cloud Computing” analyzes a student’s cumulative achievements stored inside the “Cloud” server, upon advanced statistical processing, it points out areas students need to take extra care of, as well as their strengths and weaknesses, and reminds them of the syllabus requirements accordingly.
- Near 200 Ear Test practice questions for each examination grade
- Interactive voice system in human voice
- Login and use with an iPad
- Advanced network system saves the student’s performance on every question that has been tried on. Students, parents and teachers can check the students’ learning progress anytime online.
- Easy to use and suitable for all ages.
We can learn music in a revolutionary way now!
** Playnote Limited is not associated in anyway with RCM **
|Release Date:||Join AppData Pro to see more app details|
|Requirements:||与 iPad 兼容。需要 iOS 3.2.2 或更高版本|
|Supports Game Center:||No.|
|Supports In App Purchases:||No|
This app is not currently featured in any leaderboards so there are not any available graphs.
Tweets by @AppDataIN