Drafts is the quick, easy way to capture and share ideas. In Drafts, text comes first – open the app and you always get a new, blank draft. Don't get bogged down in a timeline just to tweet or post to Facebook. Don't tap your way through multiple screens to get down an email or SMS. Don't navigate folders, create files and name them just to jot down a note or create a todo.
In Drafts, you can get that text down quickly, and decide what to do with it later. Extensive output options let you send your text to Twitter, Facebook, email, SMS, a Calendar event, quickly save it to Dropbox or Evernote – or forward it to a growing list of other Apps such as OmniFocus, Things, The Hit List, Byword, Sparrow and more (see below for full list).
- QUICK ENTRY: App opens to a new blank draft to quickly jot down ideas.
- SAVE AND SEARCH: Not sure what to do with that text? Just type it in and leave drafts – no saving, it'll be there when you get back. Recent drafts are always one tap away, and full-text searching is available.
- SEND TO...ANYTHING? Extensive output options let you do almost anything you might want with your text. Output options include: Twitter, Facebook, Email, SMS-Messages, Events, Clipboard, "Open in..." export.
- LANDSCAPE TYPING
- DROPBOX: Link your Dropbox account and a single tap saves a drafts to your Dropbox.
- EVERNOTE: Link an Evernote account and a single tap create a new note based on your draft in the default notebook.
- FORWARD DRAFTS TO OTHER APPS including Tweetbot, Twitter, OmniFocus, Things, Simplenote, Sparrow, The Hit List, Echofon, Due, Byword, WriteUp, Buffer, Bang On, Agenda, Day One.
- CUSTOMIZE ACTIONS: Arrange and enabled/disabled actions to avoid clutter. Also, each action has settings to configure whether the action requires confirmation before launch, and if it should automatically create a new draft after completion.
- MARKDOWN SUPPORT: Use [Markdown](http://daringfireball.net/projects/markdown/) to format text, and Drafts can convert it to HTML. Preview the HTML in Drafts, create a HTML email, or copy it to the clipboard for use in other apps.
- TERMINOLOGY SUPPORT: Drafts integrates with [Terminology Ph](http://agiletortoise.com/terminology), our top ranked dictionary-thesaurus app. With Terminology Ph installed, lookup selected words Terminology – or browse for replacement words and have them inserted back into Drafts without cut and paste.
- THEMES AND FONTS: Customize the writing environment. Drafts ships with a selection of color themes, including a "Night" mode. Choose from over a dozen fonts.
- TEXTEXPANDER SUPPORT: Drafts supports [TextExpander Touch](http://bit.ly/Ia2YHr) for expanding commonly used text snippets.
- Live word and character counts.
## WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
[MacBreak Weekly Tip of the Week](http://twit.tv/show/macbreak-weekly/296)
[The Unofficial Apple Weblog (TUAW) Daily iPhone App](http://aol.it/IRp3cx)
"…its the simplicity of getting text into the app that is its strength, and might earn it a place in your iPhone’s dock."
[Cult of Mac](http://bit.ly/drafts_cultofmac)
"I love this app so much that it’s not only on my home screen, it’s in my dock."
[The Brooks Review](http://brooksreview.net/2012/04/drafts/)
"It’s one of those apps I wonder how I lived without it for so long."
"Drafts Is A Must-Have For Anyone Looking To Quickly Get Thoughts Down On Their iPhone"
"A couple of weeks ago I got a copy of Drafts for iPhone...Today it has earned a spot on my iPhone’s home screen."
## ABOUT US
We love to hear your feedback and ideas. Contact us, or keep up with news via...