Limited-Time Only: Get a 1-month FREE trial when you subscribe today! Download our app for free, and then either subscribe or buy individual issues. Current print subscribers can get access to the iPad issues for FREE by signing up through the app.
NOW you can enjoy a FREE SAMPLE from our iPad launch issue.
Whole Living aims to inform, entertain and inspire forward thinkers who are passionate about pursuing a better, balanced lifestyle for themselves, their families and the planet.
IN THE JULY/AUGUST 2012 ISSUE:
• Beat the Heat with cooling Ayurvedic foods. Additional recipes only on the iPad.
• Quit with the excuses already! Take advantage of summer while you can.
Our Bucket List of must-do’s has 30 ideas to get you started.
• Get your body ready for the pool with our sculpting, strengthening pre-swim exercises. Our exclusive videos show you the moves in action.
• Learn about the beauty of seaweed. A family in Ireland is exploring the restorative powers of this marine marvel. Video interviews featured on the iPad only.
• Whole Day: Swipe through our easy step-by-step instructions for healthy and delicious seasonal recipes. Extra how-tos only on the iPad.
Subscription plans include:
One-month subscription (1 issue) - $1.99 (automatically renewed until canceled, subscription starts after a 1-month free trial)
Six-month subscription (5 issues) - $8.99 (automatically renewed until canceled, subscription starts after a 1-month free trial)
12-month subscription (10 issues) - $12.99 (automatically renewed until canceled, subscription starts after a 1-month free trial)
Single issue - $3.99 (no automatic renewal)
Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew (as specified above) unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
Current subscriptions may not be canceled during the active subscription period, but you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.