★★★ The bestselling app from Nom Nom Paleo, recognized by Saveur Magazine as the Best Special Diets Food Blog of 2012, and winner of thekitchn.com’s 2012 Homies Award for the Best Food Photography on a Blog! ★★★
53 recipes are included in the app upon purchase. Users may customize the app with up to 60 more recipes, which are available to purchase on-demand from within the app in sets of 10 recipes each.
● Simple, tantalizing recipes, all free of gluten, soy, and added sugar, sortable by food category, searchable by ingredients, and approved for the Whole30® nutritional re-set program.
● Over 1,500 stunning, high-resolution photos showing every step of the cooking process.
● Two different views for each recipe – one that allows you to linger on each step, and a more traditional “Recipe Card” view that shows the ingredients, equipment, and cooking instructions all on one screen.
● Simple-to-follow instructions, including tips, shortcuts, and information about food and techniques.
● An interactive, email-friendly grocery list that makes food shopping a breeze.
● An extensive “Paleo 101” primer that explains the benefits of the “caveman” diet and provides resources for more information about ancestral health and nutrition.
● A Whole30®-friendly 30-day meal plan with links to in-app recipes.
● An in-depth shopping guide with product reviews and links to sources for cooking tools and ingredients.
● The ability to bookmark recipes, create a personalized category of favorite recipes, and add notes.
● A “constant-on” function to prevent the screen from dimming while you cook.
● The ability to email complete recipes and shopping lists.
● Mouth-watering, high-resolution images optimized to take full advantage of the new iPad’s Retina Display
Praise for Nom Nom Paleo:
★ "One of the most complete dietary companions you'll find." - Emma Barker, The Daily
★ "One of the best virtual cookbooks available in the App Store." - 148Apps
★ “If you’re a foodie and into Paleo, I’m sure you already know about this. I’ll be the first in line.” – Chris Kresser, L.Ac
★ “Gorgeous, easy to use, and creative. Your kitchen should not be without it.” – Melissa & Dallas Hartwig, Whole9
★ “Simply amazing and delicious in every way.” – Aimee Anaya Everett, Catalyst Athletics
★ “Genius. And awesome.” – Stacy Toth & Matt McCarry, The Paleo Parents
Message from Nom Nom Paleo:
Yo, peeps – my cookbook app is here!
This “cookbook on steroids” is a uniquely immersive culinary experience. It’s a visual feast packed with brand new recipes, as well as updated versions of classic Nom Nom Paleo dishes – all presented with my own special brand of whimsically snarky commentary. Food lovers and busy home cooks can now visually follow each of my recipes from the pantry to the dining room table.
But that’s not all! For those who want to learn more about the “caveman” approach to nutrition and health, I’ve included a “Paleo 101” primer that explains why we eat whole, unprocessed, real foods (like meat, seafood, vegetables, fruits, and nuts) and avoid highly-processed and pro-inflammatory foods. You’ll also find an in-depth shopping guide, a 30-day meal planner, an interactive grocery list you can email, and much, much more.
My hope is that this app will delight, engage, and inspire you to eat well and be well.
★ App developed by Y Media Labs ★