Reyburn CyberTuner, the pro piano technician’s gold standard tuning software tool for over 16 years. More...
Reyburn CyberTuner, the pro piano technician’s gold standard tuning software tool for over 16 years. Over three years in development for iOS including a year of intensive testing by master piano technicians around the world!
This is a professsional piano technicians’ tuning tool and is priced accordingly. The 17+ rating reflects only the price. There is no Mature/Suggestive content, or any objectionable content of any kind. We expect users to already know piano tuning basics and have their own tuning equipment.
What makes Reyburn CyberTuner for iOS (or “iRCT”) superior to other tuning software? Ease of use. Clarity of functions. Intuitive and thoughtful design and programming by a Registered Piano Technician member of the PTG with years of concert tuning and prep experience as well as “in the trenches” home tunings and repairs. The piano tuning knowledge base of scores of RPTs. Flexibility to tune the way you want with unbelievable accuracy. Support by the creator, by either personal email (international) or toll-free phone (in the US & Canada) for registered users. Email listserv support is free for registered CyberTuner users.
An iRCT license includes Standard Mode (ability to tune a 13 note temperament from A3 to A4) plus a FREE one (1) year subscription to CyberCare which upgrades the mode to Premium (tune 88 notes). Also included with a CyberCare subscription are free upgrades to any new iRCT features, CyberCloud calibration, and support (if registered). In subsequent years CyberCare one year subscriptions may be purchased in-app for $79.99 USD/CAD (price varies in other currencies). If your CyberCare Subscription lapses, iRCT will continue to function in original Standard mode.
The iRCT software includes a single user license. iRCT may be used to tune pianos (or any keyboard instrument) on one and only one iOS device at a time, but may be installed on multiple iOS devices.
THE ABOVE IS ONLY A SYNOPSIS OF PART OF THE CYBERTUNER LICENSE AGREEMENT. REFER TO THE LEGAL AGREEMENT BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS IN THE LEGAL AGREEMENT, DO NOT PURCHASE A CYBERTUNER LICENSE.
Application License Agreement>www.reyburn.com/ircteula
• New for iRCT! Concert Tune mode combines the best of Fine Tune and Smart Tune but customized for 7 foot (210cm) and 9 foot (275cm) concert instruments.
• Extraordinarily accurate and fast pitch correction with iRCT’s Smart Tune and Pitch Raise modes. These modes use a US Patented expert system to individually predict every note on the piano.
• iRCT creates aural-quality tunings by directly matching sampled partials, just as concert aural tuners do.
• iRCT accommodates all experience levels, giving beginning tuners a very simple interface, but offers advanced tuners customizable stretch choices.
• iRCT is an “expert system” which automatically senses and compensates for short scaling in spinets, small grands, etc.
• iRCT connects to "CyberCloud" to automatically calibrate to A440.00.
• iRCT creates musical tunings from low bass to high treble because accurate multi-partial samples (to .01¢) are taken across a wide array of sample notes (A1, A2, A3, A4, A5 and A6).
• iRCT tuning files are fully compatible with RCT/Laptop and Pocket RCT. iRCT supports import and export of tuning files through iTunes running on Windows or MacOS X.
• Faster and higher resolution spinner than ever before gives you unsurpassed stability and unisons.
• All iRCT views rotate to support all four screen orientations.
• iRCT is compatible with any iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with iOS 5.0 or later, fully tested with iOS 6 and optimized for iPhone 5/iPod 5 taller screen. 8gb memory minimum, 16gb recommended. iRCT runs on any iPad in iPhone mode in 1x or 2x size.
|Release Date:||Join AppData Pro to see more app details|
|Requirements:||Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 5.0 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.|
|Supports Game Center:||No.|
|In App Purchases:||
Top In App Purchases
Unpaid AppData accounts show only two weeks of data. Please consider upgrading to a full account for access to all our historical data.
Tweets by @AppDataIN