Fun, fast paced and addictive! Work your way through five airports, upgrade your XRAY scanner and complete all 21 missions!
Everyday at the airport is busy and hidden among the impatient travelers are a bunch of bad guys trying to bring all kinds of bad stuff onto flights. It’s your job to scan the carry-on luggage, find the illegal items and get flights out on time.
To make your job easier, you have an awesome X-RAY scanner that you can upgrade with all kinds of power ups and a trio of burly TSA agents that will lay down the pain on any troublemakers.
#1 DOWNLOADED APP IN OVER 20 COUNTRIES!!!
"A fantastic and addictive game. 9/10" - Capsule
"Who knew airport security could be this much fun! 3+/4" - SlidetoPlay
"Fun and frantic time management gameplay." Modojo
PROTECT THE SKIES - JOIN THE TSA
Airport Scanner puts you in charge of operating a life like X-RAY scanner working for the TSA. Mark illegal items, expedite flight crew + first class passengers and look out for air marshals all while getting every flight out on time so passengers don’t riot!
Each day at the airport gets more difficult, with new passengers, more illegal items and more flights to fill as you rise in rank from trainee to an elite operator. Earn XRAY bucks to purchase scanner upgrades to help along the way.
* Dozens of challenging levels!
* Five Fun Airports – Honolulu, Las Vegas, Chicago, Aspen & London.
* Real TSA Prohibited Items
* XRAY 2000 – Top of the line luggage xray. Fully upgradeable!
* Line Management - fast track first class passengers, hold next flight passengers and get flight crew on their flights! with just one tap!
* Bonus Game – Punish passengers & earn xray bucks
* Tons of Hidden Rare Items
* Item Logbook - Track your progress in the logbook.
* XRAY Shop for Scanner Upgrades
* 25+ Addictive Achievements - Earn them ALL!
* Beautiful iPhone Retina graphics
* Universal support including iPhone 5.
* Game center leaderboard and shareable scores
* Share the fun on Facebook and Twitter
Haven’t you always wondered what it would be like to operate the X-RAY Scanner at the airport? Here’s your chance!