SkinSwitch is the easiest tool to switch between your Minecraft skins that can exist!Just add all th More...
SkinSwitch is the easiest tool to switch between your Minecraft skins that can exist!
Just add all the skins you want to use in your Minecraft game in the app by a simple process; it only takes a few seconds. You can add them by downloading them from existing users or by their URL.
Then, enjoy your skins! They all appear on the home page of the app. Just click a single button corresponding to the skin you want to wear: BAM, it's uploaded on minecraft.net, and everybody can now see it in-game!
☞ HOW TO ADD A SKIN!
1- Click the settings icon and fill in your Minecraft account credentials (don't worry, they're stored with love!)
2- Close the settings window, and click "+" on the main screen.
3- Chose a name for the save of your skin ("Banana" can be an awesome name for a banana costume, for example) and a description, if you wish.
4- Click "next", and chose wether you want to save a skin that someone is already wearing, or one that you found on the Internet ("from an URL").
5- Enter the username of that user, or the address of the skin image file (depends on what you chose at step 4)
6- Click next, and let the magic happen.
☞ COMPATIBILITY NOTES!
- You can NOT change your skin on Minecraft Pocket Edition at the moment. It MAY be possible somehow in the future, but NOT at the moment.
- It does NOT change your skin on the Xbox 360 Edition either. There are other official ways to do this.
- This is ONLY for the desktop version of the game, and when you're using your minecraft.net account.
☞ RELATED NOTES!
- SkinSwitch is not a skin index, it's a skin manager. It won't help you find new skins, but it will help you manage them.
- "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang AB.
|Requirements:||Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 4.3 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.|
|Supports Game Center:||No.|
|Supports In App Purchases:||No|
Unpaid AppData accounts show only two weeks of data. Please consider upgrading to a full account for access to all our historical data.
Tweets by @AppDataIN