✭ 50% OFF FOR TODAY. BUY NOW! ✭ "Rated 4 out of 4 ... the best of its kind at the crowded App Store" More...
✭ 50% OFF FOR TODAY. BUY NOW! ✭
"Rated 4 out of 4 ... the best of its kind at the crowded App Store" - USA TODAY
Achieve your goal of getting and staying fit with Full Fitness! The #1 selling fitness application of all time is now available for the iPad!
Purchasing this iPad app entitles you to regular free updates and countless iPad specific features in the future. Automatic syncing between our iPhone and iPad apps through iCloud, ensures you only have to enter your information once.
Full Fitness is an exercise companion that provides clear pictures, videos and instructions and the ability to track your workout progress instantly.
Regular exercise is essential for becoming and staying fit. Experts recommend changing your workout routine regularly to keep your body from growing accustomed to the same old routine and to keep things interesting and enjoyable.Personal trainers can be costly though, and attempting a new exercise without assistance can lead to strain or an ineffective workout. Full Fitness is the solution to both problems.
Full Fitness provides images of people performing hundreds of exercises, sorted by body region, muscle of target, or even equipment used. Simply choose a target, tap on an exercise, and you are presented with a picture of the exercise with full text instruction. For more difficult exercises, a single tap on the video icon brings up video instructions!
Use our remarkable ‘my workouts’ builder to construct your own custom workouts for different days of the week. Are we missing an exercise? You can add your own custom exercise with ease.
Want to track your progress? Tap the log icon and easily record your progress. Your data is saved and presented to you in an easy to understand form, and can be sent to your email with just one finger tap. Want routines you can perform? Our registered fitness experts have included 30 routines that target everything from weight loss to strength building. For those who travel, there is even an equipment-free routine for you. Included are numerous sport conditioning routines, with many more being added regularly.
Beautifully designed, Full Fitness looks and functions as a real iPad application should. Do not be fooled by our competitors - there is a reason we are #1. Exercises range from using free weights, cables, machines, kettlebells, resistance bands, exercise balls to even no equipment!
• hundreds of unique exercises (more than any other application)
• Built in food/calorie tracker with over 95000 food items
• clear images of people doing every exercise & full text instructions
• hundreds of video instructions for each exercise
• cleverly designed logging feature to record and track your progress
• ability to add your own exercise and track it
• exercises ordered by body region they target (abs, arms, back, etc), exact muscle they workout or the equipment they use
• ability to create MULTIPLE customized workouts
• 30 routines with varying goals (weight loss, strength, ab definition, golf program, etc)
• ability to email workout logs to yourself in csv and pdf format
• add custom photo for exercises from iPhones camera or photo library
• graph your workout results to give yourself the encouraging boost you need
• stop-watch timer to keep track of your resting time between sets
• weight monitor/bmi calculator/measurements recorder to keep track of your progress and graph the results
• iCloud Support
• ability to track MULTIPLE users
• Supports imperial and metric units (e.g. lb/kg)
• workout sharing tool to share your workouts between other Full Fitness users
• Full support for the new iPad retina display
|Requirements:||Compatible with iPad. Requires iOS 4.3 or later.|
|Supports Game Center:||No.|
|Supports In App Purchases:||No|
Unpaid AppData accounts show only two weeks of data. Please consider upgrading to a full account for access to all our historical data.
Tweets by @AppDataIN