Reading Rainbow is BACK! TRY IT FREE and start reading today! Hosted by LeVar Burton, the reimagined Reading Rainbow Skybrary App includes an unlimited library of books and video field trips to encourage your child’s love of reading.
• Unlimited reading of over 500 quality children’s books
• Voyage to 7 themed islands that excite and inspire
• Adventure on 200+ exciting educational Video Field Trips with LeVar Burton
• Receive new content every Friday
• Interactive animations make every book come to life and never detract from the story
• Be offered book recommendations based on your child's age and interests
• Kids can “Read to Me” or “Read by Myself” to enhance skills
• Earn rewards to motivate reading
• Use one subscription for up to 3 children in the household
• Now play across the Web and tablets of all kinds
• Spark family conversations as you track your child’s progress with the Parent Dashboard
The #1 educational Reading Rainbow App is now called Skybrary! In addition to iPad, Skybrary’s digital library is available on any web browser so you can access books and videos anytime, anywhere. Children ages 2-9 pilot their own personal hot air balloons to visit 7 unique islands, each featuring a wide array of quality literature and video content. Kids explore such topics as animals, friends, family, science, space, music, and more. Finding the right book is easy with our extensive library of over 500 children’s books from esteemed authors and publishers! Watch as animated characters from your favorite stories jump off the page and come to life. Read by yourself or read-along with narration by spoken word Grammy winner Burton himself, and his hand selected group of acclaimed storytellers. Plus, over 200 newly produced and classic Video Field Trips show children they can visit fascinating people and places, and “Go Anywhere, Be Anything” with host LeVar Burton. Introduce your child to the fun of reading with Skybrary by Reading Rainbow – download it today and try it FREE.
WHY SKYBRARY BY READING RAINBOW:
• Children learn to LOVE reading with Skybrary!
• The #1 Educational App that inspired the Kickstarter campaign to “Bring Reading Rainbow Back to Every Child, Everywhere”
• Over 25 million books read & video field trips enjoyed by children
• 5-star award-winning learning App recognized by Common Sense Media, Mom’s Choice, Dr. Toy and more
• Based on the beloved Emmy award-winning PBS TV series
HOW THE SKYBRARY APP WORKS:
• Free to try, select up to 5 books and enjoy a sampling of educational video field trips.
• Subscribe and unlock an unlimited reading experience for your child: 1 Month “Explorer” for $9.99, 6 Months “Voyager” for $29.99 or 1 Year “Adventurer” for $49.99 (all subscriptions are recurring).
• Customized profiles for up to 3 children in a family, at no additional cost.
• Your subscription is for your iTunes account and can be used on additional iPads you own and across the web on any browser.
• Payments will be charged to your account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription will auto-renew unless auto-renewal is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You may turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings.
• Subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period.
"We've never before seen as diverse a library offered up" – Common Sense Media
“The vibrant games, beautiful illustrations, and cute animation all make for an interactive experience, but kids get hooked on reading books” – PC Mag
“The benefit to children’s literacy development cannot be overlooked” – Smart Apps for Kids
“I love this app and I highly recommend it for children” - Wired Magazine’s GEEKMOM