Hosted by LeVar Burton, the reimagined Reading Rainbow includes an unlimited library of books and video field trips to encourage your child’s love of reading.
• The #1 Educational App that inspired the Kickstarter campaign to "Bring Reading Rainbow Back to Every Child, Everywhere"
• Over 16 million books read & video field trips enjoyed by children
• Award-winning learning App recognized by Common Sense Media, Mom’s Choice, Dr. Toy and more
• Based on the beloved Emmy award-winning PBS TV series
Children ages 3-9 explore worlds of reading to discover storybooks and learn about such topics as animals, friends, family, science, space, music, and more. Each book comes alive as children read-along with audio storytelling by spoken word Grammy winner Burton himself, and his hand selected group of actors. Plus, exclusive video field trips take children on adventures to visit fascinating people and places. Introduce your child to the fun of reading with Reading Rainbow – download it FREE.
• Hundreds of fiction and non-fiction books
• Exclusive educational video field trips
• New books and videos added every week
• Recommendations based on your child's age and interests
• Two modes of reading; Read to Me or Read by Myself
• Fun interactive activities in every book
• Games and rewards to motivate reading
• Parent Dashboard to view books read and time spent reading
How the Reading Rainbow App Works:
• Free to try, select up to 5 books and enjoy a sampling of educational video field trips.
• Subscribe and unlock an unlimited reading experience for your child: 1 Month "Explorer" for $9.99, 6 Months "Voyager" for $29.99 or 1 Year "Adventurer" for $49.99 (all subscriptions are reoccurring).
• Customized profiles for up to 5 children in a family, at no additional cost.
• Your subscription is for your iTunes account and can be used on additional iPads you own.
• Payments will be charged to your account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription will auto-renew unless auto-renewal is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You may turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings.
• Subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period.
"We've never before seen as diverse a library offered up" – Common Sense Media
“The vibrant games, beautiful illustrations, and cute animation all make for an interactive experience, but kids get hooked on reading books” – PC Mag
“The benefit to children's literacy development cannot be overlooked” – Smart Apps for Kids
“I love this app and I highly recommend it for children” - Wired Magazine’s GEEKMOM