***** App Store Editor’s Choice 2012 *****
“Massively entertaining” – PocketGamer, 9/10, Gold Award
* #1 strategy or board game in 99 countries, including USA, United Kingdom, Russia, Brazil, and China *
2012’s App Store Editor’s Choice is invading Rio! New missions, soldiers, weapons, and abilities await!
Assemble a squad of fearless soldiers and lead them into explosive, turn-based battles against your friends and single player missions around the globe. Use the outrageous special abilities of your mighty mercs to turn the tide of battle and come up with hilarious new ways to leave your opponents eating your shrapnel/bullets/dust. Level up your squad as you play to master new abilities and use the spoils of war to unlock brand-new soldiers, weapons, and outfits.
Created by the award-winning developers of BRINK™ and the Enemy Territory™ games, RAD Soldiers is a salvo of engaging tactical action created exclusively for iOS.
- Lead your squad into explosive battles around the globe
- Battle online against your friends or hone your skills offline in the new mission mode
- Use the unique abilities of your soldiers to turn the tide
- Unlock new soldiers, weapons, and outfits for your ever-growing army
- Play whenever, wherever thanks to turn-based gameplay
- Developed with accessibility support from SpecialEffect
- Regularly updated with new features and content!
Post your feedback on forums.warchest.com and let us know what you want to see in future updates!
-End User License Agreement-
WarChest and RAD Soldiers and their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Warchest Limited. All rights reserved.
Brink is trademark of ZeniMax Media Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Enemy Territory is a trademark of id Software in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trade marks are the property of their respective owners. Warchest, RAD Soldiers and its developers are not associated with or endorsed by any of the foregoing. The existence of any event, third party brand, image, name, likeness, logo or trade mark is coincidental and implies no such association with or endorsement.