18 GAMES! Less than 17¢ per game!
• Editor's Choice Award, childrenstech.com
• "This is one of the must-have apps of the year!", ipadkids.com
• "is an amazing app …", teacherswithapps.com
Bugs and Bubbles is the latest app in a growing collection based on the award winning Bugs and Buttons. The uniquely detailed graphical styling, beautiful music, and advanced interactivity is designed to engage, entertain, and educate. Packed with over 18 games and activities in one title, Bugs and Bubbles offers plenty of choices for children to explore and play. Enjoy an eclectic mix of organic and industrial scenery around the mythical Uncle Bob's Bubble Factory where you can harvest, pinch, pop, and even nudge fantastical bubbles.
• 18+ games and activities *
• 50+ minutes of beautiful music
• 36 achievement stickers to earn
• Automatic game play with graduated stages **
• Multiple user profiles ***
• Adaptive play provides challenge with less frustration
• Advanced multi-touch interactions
• Visual instructions that display and hide automatically
• Bowl through bubbles with a woodlouse, also known as a roly-poly.
• Fly a bumble bee through a bubble laden flower garden while collecting stars.
• Pinch and collect bubbles from an experimental bubble garden.
• Stack various shaped crates as high as possible until they fall.
• Harvest bubbles by catching and sorting them by color.
• Tilt your device to help load crates of bubbles for shipping.
• Trace letters on a foggy window with a green fly.
• Pop bubbles in the bubble field (don't touch the bees).
• and lots more...
• and more...
Questions, comments, feedback? We'd love to hear the good and the bad.
Email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org!
* Which and Follow Me are available in English only.
** Game stages expand in auto-play as achievements have been earned.
*** Profiles must be turned on using the iOS Settings under Bugs & Bubbles
Please note that this app requires iOS 4.3 or later:
• iPad 1st generation or newer
• iPhone 3gs or newer
• iPod Touch 3rd generation or newer
TIPS FOR BUMBLE FLIGHT
To control the bee, simply tap and hold to accelerate the bee upward and release to allow the bee to float downward. This game uses realistic physics where acceleration, momentum, and predictive timing are important.