Haaretz for iPad takes your news reading experience to a new level, bringing together the best of our award-winning news, features, opinions and blogs, as well as instant updates from our respected and popular website.
The app is free to download and our latest news reports are mostly free. To get full access to the entire range of our presentation, however, you will need to subscribe. A subscription allows you to read our daily iPad edition and also gives you unlimited access to Haaretz anytime, anywhere and on any platform - on your iPad, computer and smartphone.
Subscription prices start at $2.50 a week.
Haaretz customers who are already paying subscribers can simply download the new app and log in.
Read, share and comment on:
* Our comprehensive daily edition published six days a week, Sunday-Friday
* Breaking news from Israel, the Middle East and the Jewish world, 24/7
* Opinions and analysis from Israel's most influential commentators and bloggers
* Exclusive interviews with Israeli and international figures
* In-depth features on the social, cultural, financial, religious and other aspects of Israeli society
* Enhanced coverage of the Jewish world and the North American Jewish community
* Expanded multimedia including slide shows, news videos and exclusive programs
* Shabbat and Jewish holiday times and weather conditions
Please email us at email@example.com if you experience problems or have suggestions for improving our app.
Staying informed on Israel, the Middle East and the Jewish world has never been so quick and easy.