2012 Map is “The Election App”.With this app you can create, save, and share 2012 presidential elect More...
2012 Map is “The Election App”.
With this app you can create, save, and share 2012 presidential election scenarios in a simple and easy way.
It includes “Live” maps that are updated daily with the newest polling data; “Historical” maps that detail every election, from 1789 through 2008; and a “New” blank map that you can customize from scratch.
In presidential elections, it’s the electoral vote that matters. That vote is determined by the states each candidate wins, and from 1789 – 2012, from George Washington to – well, we’ll see! – 2012 Map will keep you connected to the presidential election.
That’s why 2012 Map is “The Election App”.
- A “Live” map is updated daily to give you the best estimate of what will happen on November 6.
- “Historical” maps show you every presidential election result and include notes for each election.
- Tap states to change their colors (red, blue, or gray, with light red and blue “leaning” colors, and green “3rd Party” color).
- Touch states for one second to see their details (e.g., percentages for each candidate, electoral votes, previous winners).
- Share your scenario with your family and friends on Facebook, Twitter, or e-mail! See if your friends agree, disagree, or have their own scenarios!
|Requirements:||Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 4.0 or later.|
|Supports Game Center:||No.|
|Supports In App Purchases:||No|
Unpaid AppData accounts show only two weeks of data. Please consider upgrading to a full account for access to all our historical data.
Tweets by @AppDataIN