2012 Map is “The Election App”.
With this app you can create, save, and share 2012 presidential election scenarios in a simple and easy way.
It includes “Live” maps that are updated daily with the newest polling data; “Historical” maps that detail every election, from 1789 through 2008; and a “New” blank map that you can customize from scratch.
In presidential elections, it’s the electoral vote that matters. That vote is determined by the states each candidate wins, and from 1789 – 2012, from George Washington to – well, we’ll see! – 2012 Map will keep you connected to the presidential election.
That’s why 2012 Map is “The Election App”.
- A “Live” map is updated daily to give you the best estimate of what will happen on November 6.
- “Historical” maps show you every presidential election result and include notes for each election.
- Tap states to change their colors (red, blue, or gray, with light red and blue “leaning” colors, and green “3rd Party” color).
- Touch states for one second to see their details (e.g., percentages for each candidate, electoral votes, previous winners).
- Share your scenario with your family and friends on Facebook, Twitter, or e-mail! See if your friends agree, disagree, or have their own scenarios!