The SMART Notebook app for iPad is a light version of SMART Notebook collaborative learning software. Using this app, you can create basic multimedia files and complete SMART Notebook lesson activities. You can use the app for individual and collaborative learning with an iPad, and you can use SMART Notebook software with a SMART Board interactive whiteboard for small group and class learning.
• Pens and Erasers. Draw and write using colored digital pens and highlighters, and choose from multiple ink colors, pen thicknesses and eraser sizes.
• Text. Insert or edit typed text and change the font type, color, size and justification on the page using Text Properties.
• Objects. Organize information and change the page layout. Tap to move, rotate or scale an object. Double-tap or tap and hold an object to cut, copy, paste, lock and unlock objects or to change their order. Double-tap or tap and hold an object to activate the Infinite Cloner and to change the sound properties.
• Shape and Line tool. Add shapes and lines to your file and choose the fill color, line color and thickness.
• Photos. Make files visual by inserting photos from the iPad Camera and Camera Roll.
• Sound. Enhance the auditory experience by adding sound recordings to objects. Double-tap or tap and hold an object to view the context menu and record a new sound.
• Share files. Share SMART Notebook files by e-mailing or upload to your Dropbox account.
• Integrated with Dropbox. Keep your SMART Notebook files up-to-date across multiple devices with Dropbox integration. One tap on the Dropbox icon in the SMART Notebook app for iPad file manager and you can quickly login to your Dropbox account to download or upload SMART Notebook files.
• Activity Builder. Complete activities created with the activity builder and reset for the next class.
• Integrated assessment. Easily complete assessments using SMART Response VE.
• Display content. Show content from an iPad on an interactive whiteboard for the whole class to see using AirPlay and an Apple TV or using an HDMI or VGA cable with the proper connectors.
• Save As. Save the file with a new name to create multiple copies with unique file names.
• Revert to Original. With one tap, you can quickly reset a file to the original version for another group of students to complete.