Join Robot, Dino, and Sophie while learning basic math facts in a fun and engaging way. This app will help your child learn their basic addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division from numbers 1-12. There are three different game modes (Flash Card, Multiple Choice and Fill In), which will guide your child through the different stages of learning the math facts tables.
- Three different game modes (Flash Card, Multiple Choice and Fill In) that will progressively help your child learn their math facts.
- Create multiple profiles for multiple user stats and trophies.
- Custom levels can be created by selecting specific number(s) and operation(s) that you want to work on.
- 48 unlockable levels.
- View past results to monitor and keep track of progress
- The Tricky Problems level automatically tracks math facts that your child is having difficulty with during the Multiple Choice and Fill In modes.
- Trophies earned after completion of a level with a score of 100%
- No Ads, Social Media/External Links, or In App Purchases
This is an application that helps your child learn the basic math facts tables for each operation (addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division) for numbers between 1 to 12 . The game is simple, utilizing touch screen operations, colorful, and comical graphics to persuade your child to play and learn. Games begin by selecting one of the game modes. Once a game mode has been selected, the user can select the level, the operation, and the character they want to play with.
In Flash Card mode, the user can see the problem and answer. If quiz mode is on, the user will not see the answer until they tap on the “show answer” button. The user can see the next problem on the list by tapping on the "next" button.
In Multiple Choice mode, the user has to select one of the four displayed answers that show the answer to the problem shown. Each time the user selects the correct answer, a new body part will be added to the character outline. If the user selects the wrong answer three times, the game will end. If the user selects the wrong answer, the problem will automatically be added to the Tricky Problems level which is available through the Custom Level selection screen. The problem will be removed from the Tricky Problems level once the user answers it correctly over 3 trials. After successfully completing a game the next level will be unlocked. A trophy will be awarded when the user completes each level for the first time without error, these trophies are in black and white.
In Fill In mode, the user has to enter the answer to the problem by using the keyboard. The game will end after three incorrect answers. When the problem is answered incorrectly, it will automatically be added to the Tricky Problems level which is available through the Custom Level selection screen. The problem will be removed from the Tricky Problems level once the user answers it correctly over 3 trials. Once the game is completed successfully the next available level will be unlocked. A trophy will be awarded when the user completes each level for the first time without error, these trophies are in full color.
- Independent learning
- Kindergarteners, First Graders, Second Graders, and Third Graders
- Teachers or Parents who use flash cards
KNOW WHAT'S INSIDE
As a MOMs with Apps member, we follow the "Know what's inside" best practices for kids' apps.
DISCLOSURE FOR PARENTS
Your privacy is valued and respected. We do not collect personally identifiable information. Therefore, there are no links to external sites, social media, ads, or in-app purchases within this app.