Green$treets is part of the Fingerprint Network.
Join the fun in the magical town of Green$treets by rescuing endangered animals! Earn money by planting a beautiful garden, or by tossing items in the treehouse using a catapult and keeping ShmootzTM, the gooey monster who is always making a mess, from ruining all the fun! After the animals are rescued, take care of them by feeding and playing with them until they are ready to go home. Buy decorations for your very own treehouse or your animals.
Kids don’t even realize that they are learning essential money and math skills:
* Setting Goals
* Earning Money
* Saving & Spending Decision Making
* Giving to Charity
Enter the fantasy world of GreenStreets where kids play with a variety of characters, each with their own unique financial and ecological personalities, designed by award-winning Tom Hester, creator of Shrek. Combining fun game play, learning and connectivity to the important adults in your child’s life, the Green$treets system has been developed over the last 30 years in books and financial literacy curricula used throughout educational systems across the country and around the world.
This app is a revolutionary new way to teach kids ages 5-8 about money and responsibility via fun game play---brought to you by Neale Godfrey, the creator and leader in the “Kids and Money” field since 1988 and New York Times #1 Bestselling Author of 26 books. As kids play, emails are sent to parents, grandparents, educators and other special adults that you designate so you all can share the joy and education as kids reach their goals.
FEATURING THE “FINGERPRINT” PLATFORM FOR PARENTS—every Fingerprint App offers a series of free features designed to help parents share in the fun and learning of their child’s app play.
- The Play Center acts as a mobile dashboard uniting parents & kids & providing safe access to Fingerprint Apps.
- The Mom-Comm lets parents send personalized in-App voice messages that encourage a child’s learning progress & fun.
- The SnapShot gives parents insights into what their child is playing & learning through a simple news feed delivered via mobile device or web.
- Learning moments trigger personalized Facebook or email messages, keeping parents engaged in the play & recommending the next App for your child.