General info about this app.
|$1.99 The Magazine
An electronic periodical for curious people with a technical bent. We publish an issue every 2 weeks with five (and sometimes more) feature articles.
Subscriptions are $1.99 per month with a free 7-day trial or $19.99 per year (no trial period). All subscriptions, including free trials, include access to all back issues. (Issues are not sold individually.)
Subscriptions are billed and auto-renewed each month as follows:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, at the monthly or yearly rate at the time of renewal.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited upon purchase of a subscription.
The Magazine is published by Aperiodical LLC in Seattle, WA.
An analysis for this app’s revenues.
Revenue estimates charts.
Download estimates charts.