Convinced your favorite star has just celebrated her 40th birthday – for the fifth year in a row? Wi More...
Convinced your favorite star has just celebrated her 40th birthday – for the fifth year in a row? With PhotoAge Lite, from the makers of PhotoAge, PhotoGenic, and ChickOrDude, you can find out how old your favorite celebs really look.
Simply use the search option (with either Google or Bing) within PhotoAge Lite and then watch as the app’s innovative artificial intelligence engine recognizes and scans the image you’ve selected. When it’s done, the engine reveals how old the person in the selected picture looks with a high degree of accuracy. The results may surprise you!
PhotoAge Lite At-A-Glance
• Search Google or Bing within the app to see which famous people are aging gracefully versus just plain aging.
• Share the results through Facebook, Twitter, or email.
☞ ☞ ☞ Enjoying PhotoAge Lite but dying to know how old you look in your photos? Download the full version of PhotoAge to unlock these great features:
• Watch the advanced artificial intelligence engine approximate how old you look.
• Scan a photo taken from your camera, photo library, Facebook, or the web and get instant results.
• Find the perfect, youthful photo of yourself to post to Facebook or use for business – see if you look youngest from a certain angle, smiling with or without teeth, in certain lighting, with less or more makeup on, etc.
About Percipo: Percipo is revolutionizing the way computers interact with humans by building machines that can sense the world like humans do. If you’re having fun with our apps and want the latest scoop on our upcoming apps and updates, follow us on Twitter at @ScanYourFace. Happy scanning!
|Release Date:||Join AppData Pro to see more app details|
|Requirements:||Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later.|
|Supports Game Center:||No.|
|Supports In App Purchases:||No|
This app is not currently featured in any leaderboards so there are not any available graphs.
Tweets by @AppDataIN