Welcome to "First Words with Phonics: Preschool Spelling & Learning Word Game for Children", the ultimate first words universal app (also enhanced for the iPhone 5) that uses Synthetic Phonics. "First Words with Phonics" includes 76 words in three categories Animals, Vehicles and Shapes and Colors (thirty animal words initially included). The three different hint alternatives (color hints, letter hints and color and letter hints) combined with five more settings, will challenge your child and helps you fine tune the level of difficult. The unique interface, featuring a list of thumbnails, allows your child to explore all words and will offer endless hours of fun and education.
Featured by Apple on What's Hot for the iPhone on the US App Store in two categories Games/Educational and Games/Kids!!!
"First Words with Phonics" introduces a unique way of assisting children to learn reading through Synthetic Phonics, by linking the individual letter and letter combinations with its appropriate sound and effectively demonstrating the blending of sounds to achieve word pronunciation.
There are two setting levels available:
1. “Synthetic Phonics Basic”: Is aimed in introducing Synthetic Phonics to children. Simple words are only presented and children are introduced to blending (drawing individual sounds together to pronounce a word) with basic phonemes (the smallest single identifiable sound).
2. “Synthetic Phonics Advanced”: Words and letter sounds of greater complexity are introduced that include graphemes (a group of letters representing one sound), digraphs (two letters making one sound which is different from the sound either can make alone) and letters that have more than one sounds.
● Learn letter sounds through two levels of synthetic phonics and letter names.
● Learn the words and how to spell.
● Learn to recognize letters (upper and lowercase) and match them to words.
● Unique navigation that allows the child to explore all the animals.
● Tap the image of the animal to discover its sound and learn its name.
● User interface specifically developed for children fingers.
● Engaging and colorful artwork with amazing sound effects and animations
● Studio recording of letters, words and spelling.
● Three different hint alternatives (color hints, letter hints and color and letter hints.)
● 30 different animals and their habitats (more words available through In App Purchases).
● Six different settings to increase difficulty as children learn.
● Universal app also enhanced for iPhone 5.
● Special alert reminding you to switch to Flight Mode (in iPhone only).
KNOW WHAT'S INSIDE
As a MOMs with Apps member, we follow the "Know what's inside" best practices for kids' apps.
At Anlock your children's privacy and safety is our priority that is why our app:
◇ Does not collect/share any user's personally identifiable information.
◇ Does not contain Social Network Integration or other Social Features.
◇ Does not contain ads.
◇ Contains In-App Purchases for additional content that are purchased once
◇ Contains "Feedback" and "Tell a Friend" buttons.
◇ Contains a "More Games" button and corresponding page.
For more information please visit: www.anlock.com/privacy
At Anlock we love what we do, developing fun and educational applications for children. We are a passionate and committed small team of parents, who are graphics artists and developers. Our team is complemented by educators and our own children, our awesome beta testing team!
Visit us: www.anlock.com
Like us: www.facebook.com/anlockapps
Follow us: www.twitter.com/anlockapps