• 2013 Gold Parents' Choice Award
• 2013 Children's Technology Review Editor's Choice Award
• Featured on Fox News
• Top 5 Education App
"A definite must-have!"
-Parents' Choice Foundation
"Spinlight developers are known for their wonderful apps and this one tops the list."
Hit the gas and head out on the highway in the fact-packed game that turns textbook geography into an exciting cross-country adventure.
In Geography Drive USA™, knowledge fuels your car on a coast-to-coast quest to learn about the fifty U.S. states. Answer questions to unlock the airports and fuel stations essential to stay in the game. Or take a chance on a bonus delivery and earn the cash to upgrade your ride. Whatever you do, keep one eye on your fuel, because the bottom of the tank means the end of the road in the latest, fun-filled educational app from the makers of Operation Math.
HAVE FUN LEARNING:
• The shapes, capitals, nicknames, postal abbreviations, flags, key symbols and more for all 50 U.S. states.
• National rivers, mountains, parks and time zones, important trails and railroads, and major U.S. cities and attractions
• Important landmarks, movements and key historical events
• Customizable cars and garage signs.
• The ability to track and score three different players.
• A game-based newspaper with headlines that change to recognize player achievements.
• A visitor center with 50 state brochures and a large collection of regional and national maps.
• 600 state and national geography questions.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT
Geography Drive USA™ blends the facts you need with the game-play action you crave for one fun, cross-country adventure, complete with all of the following:
BONUS GAMES: Visit the state fair to take the State Capital and State Shape challenges. Or fly to Hawaii and try your hand at the Honolulu State Spelling Bee. Geography Drive comes with four bonus games included. And the more apps we sell, the more bonus games we'll add - all available free to you in future updates - no additional purchase required.
VISITOR CENTER: Drop by the Visitor Center in between games to brush up on your state facts or check out a large collection of national and regional maps. Here, you'll find everything you need to know to improve your performance on the road, including the following facts for every state:
• State capital
• State flag
• State nickname
• State tree
• State bird
• And much more
TROPHIES AND HEADLINES: There are over 16 different trophies waiting to be claimed and displayed in your personal trophy case. And the biggest achievements are recognized in the Geography Drive Newspaper for all other players to see.
CUSTOMIZATION AND UPGRADES: The more you earn, the more you can do in your personal garage, whether that means upgrading your car or adding a custom paint job. Geography Drive can keep track of three different players, and each one can customize their garage sign for free, with color, type and fun logos.
BEYOND THE STATES: In addition to 500 state trivia questions, there are 100 national geography questions designed to test your knowledge of rivers, oceans, time zones, major cities, landmarks, major geographic regions and more. You'll even find a few major historical events thrown in, just to keep you on your toes. All in one fun, integrated game.
Our Child-Safety Pledge.
Geography Drive USA contains:
• No third-party ads
• No social network links
• No easy web access
• No in-app purchases