AS FEATURED IN APPLE ADSThe Orchestra is an extraordinary new app from Touch Press that will delight More...
AS FEATURED IN APPLE ADS
The Orchestra is an extraordinary new app from Touch Press that will delight anyone with even a passing interest in classical music. Esa-Pekka Salonen conducts the world-renowned Philharmonia performing extended extracts from eight works representing three centuries of symphonic music. The app allows real-time selection of multiple video and audio tracks, along with an automatically synchronised score and dynamic graphical note-by-note visualisation of each piece as it is played. The result is an immersive environment for exploring the music and all the instruments of the orchestra.
• Haydn: Symphony No 6
• Beethoven: Symphony No 5
• Berlioz: Symphony Fantastique
• Debussy: Prélude à l'après midi d'un faune
• Mahler: Symphony No 6
• Stravinsky: The Firebird
• Lutosławski: Concerto for Orchestra
• Salonen: Violin Concerto
• Multi-camera, multi-track performances of eight pieces with automatically synchronised full score, curated score, or simplified representation
• Mesmeric synchronised BeatMap highlights each and every note played on a graphical representation of the orchestra
• Optional audio and/or subtitle commentaries on every piece from both the conductor and the players
• Discover how each instrument works, and read, watch and hear the musicians themselves explain their role in the orchestra
• Insightful text on the pieces, composers and instruments specially written by Mark Swed, music critic of the LA Times
• Stunning fully interactive video playback allows complete real-time control of the iPad screen in both landscape and portrait orientation
• The app is designed for iPad (2nd, 3rd, 4th generation) and iPad mini
English, 日本語 (Japanese), Deutsch, Français
The Orchestra for iPad is created by Touch Press (the people behind The Elements, The Waste Land and Sonnets by William Shakespeare) in partnership with Rite Digital (the digital media production arm of the Philharmonia Orchestra) and Music Sales (International family of music publishers representing Salonen, Stravinsky, Lutoslawski, Sibelius, Barber and many others).
|Requirements:||Compatible with iPad. Requires iOS 6.0 or later.|
|Supports Game Center:||No.|
|In App Purchases:||
Top In App Purchases
Unpaid AppData accounts show only two weeks of data. Please consider upgrading to a full account for access to all our historical data.
Tweets by @AppDataIN