Wunderlist is the easiest way to manage and share your daily to-do lists. Whether you’re running your own business, planning an overseas adventure or sharing a shopping list with a loved one, Wunderlist is here to help you get things done.
“Wunderlist is our favorite to-do list manager for just about every platform.” - Lifehacker.
Wunderlist has also been featured in The New York Times, The Verge, TechCrunch, CNet, The Guardian, Wired, and Vanity Fair, just to name a few.
• Wunderlist syncs across all your devices to keep you on top of all the things you want to do, from anywhere.
• Easily share lists with your colleagues, friends and family to collaborate on anything from team projects to group dinners.
• Intuitive design and friendly reminders ensure you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) ever again.
Unlock Wunderlist Pro for $4.99/month or $49.99/year:
• Attach files including photos, spreadsheets, presentation decks, PDFs, videos and even sound bites to any to-do.
• Assign to-dos to colleagues, study partners and friends to delegate responsibility and keep team activities on track.
• Unlimited Subtasks take the stress out of projects like business proposals by letting you break down complex goals into smaller to-dos.
Wunderlist is free to download and use. Upgrading to Wunderlist Pro adds the above features and is available through an auto-renewing subscription.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. Manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
Follow us on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/wunderlist
Learn more about Wunderlist at http://wunderlist.com/home
Have questions? Head over to http://support.wunderlist.com