|Developer:||NBC Universal, Inc.|
In the financial markets, time is money. Now you can wake up with the CNBC Alarm Clock app and get More...
In the financial markets, time is money. Now you can wake up with the CNBC Alarm Clock app and get your business news bearing instantaneously. Choose your favorite CNBC anchor, and you’ll get the state of the S&P in their very own words as your alarm. Top News, TV segments you might have missed, and comprehensive market data all on your bedside table. You’ll also have the list of upcoming guests so you can set alerts to remind you when they’ll be on. Can’t turn the TV on fast enough in the morning? Now Becky Quick, Joe Kernen, or Andrew Ross Sorkin can let you know what’s going on from the get-go. If you need Jim Cramer screaming BUY BUY BUY to get you out of bed, that’s available too. Choose from over 17 CNBC personalities. With a simple swipe, you’ll access current top business news stories, top videos, and all the market data you need to capitalize on the day.
- Wake up with your favorite CNBC anchor telling you the status of the S&P 500 or S&P Futures
- Choose any combination of alarm sound and CNBC anchor to wake you up, or choose Shuffle to hear a random combination each time
- Set your desired Snooze time
- Set alarms to repeat on certain days of the week
- Support for multiple alarms
- Set a calendar alert to remind you to tune in when your favorite guests are scheduled to appear
- View current weather conditions, temperature, high and low
Swipe through panels to see:
- S&P 500 or S&P Futures market data
- CNBC Market Update
- CNBC Top News
- Upcoming guests on CNBC
- CNBC Top Video
- NBC News Top Story
Important Alarm Info: For the alarm to trigger properly you must leave the app running in the foreground before you go to sleep. Don’t push your iPhone’s ‘Home’ button.
|Supports Game Center:||No.|
|Supports In App Purchases:||No|
Unpaid AppData accounts show only two weeks of data. Please consider upgrading to a full account for access to all our historical data.
Tweets by @AppDataIN