iMaps+ brings Google Maps, Directions and Street View back to your iOS6 or iOS7 device. Powered by Google's Vector SDK, iMaps+ boasts quick load times, automatic caching of viewed areas and easy access to street view.
- Quickly switch between road, satellite, hybrid and terrain maps.
- Access street view from a dropped pin, search result or bookmarked location. Alternatively, drag the peg-man from the top left of the screen as per Google Maps on a desktop.
- Search by address or query (eg 'London, UK' or 'Restaurants in New York').
- Get step by step driving, cycling, walking and public transport directions. Choose to avoid highways or tolls and select from a number of alternative routes.
- Viewed areas are automatically cached for offline access.
- Swipe up and down to tilt the map and access 3D views in main cities around the world.
- Live traffic overlay.
- Use addresses from your contacts.
- Get suggestions as you type for search and directions.
- Track your current location.
- Press and hold to drop a pin anywhere on the map.
- Bookmark important locations for quick access.
Directions, street view and live traffic details are only available in certain geographical regions.
iMaps+ is in no way associated with Google or the official Google Maps application.
** Contact email@example.com for support. Unfortunately, developers are unable to respond to reviews on the App Store. **