|Developer:||World Wildlife Fund, Inc.|
Experience the world’s most amazing animals in one app — together. This interactive experience bring More...
Experience the world’s most amazing animals in one app — together. This interactive experience brings you closer to the stories of elephants, whales, rhinos and other fascinating species. Discover their lives and the work of WWF in a way you’ve never seen before. Try out “tiger vision,” stay as still as the polar bear during a hunt, and chop the panda’s bamboo. New species stories — which you can fold and share with the world — are added regularly.
• In-depth, interactive stories of endangered animals, including giant pandas, tigers, elephants, marine turtles and polar bears.
• Playful interactive elements that incorporate iPad’s unique features.
• Origami of each animal that folds up, creating an animated video you can share with your friends and family through Facebook, email and Twitter — plus, download instructions for making your own origami.
• 3D interactive globe - discover exactly how far away you are from 60 different animals around the world.
• Stunning high-definition, full-screen videos and image galleries, featuring photos by renowned environmental photographer Morten Koldby.
• Cool and unusual animal facts. (Do you know what a panda and a stick of butter have in common?)
• Multiple ways to get involved and help protect these amazing animals.
About World Wildlife Fund
For 50 years, WWF’s mission has been to create a future in which people live in harmony with nature. A core part of that mission is saving wildlife from threats like poaching, habitat loss and overuse of natural resources. This important work doesn’t just help wild animals; it also contributes to people’s health and well-being. By conserving species and their habitats, we can also help to ensure we have a thriving, healthy planet with forests that slow climate change and oceans that provide more than one-sixth of the world’s food.
|Supports Game Center:||No.|
|Supports In App Purchases:||No|
Unpaid AppData accounts show only two weeks of data. Please consider upgrading to a full account for access to all our historical data.
Tweets by @AppDataIN