We'd like to introduce you to the completely new Glassdoor 2.0 app with a revamped design and the all-new Job Feed.
Get an inside look into jobs and companies with Glassdoor, the most comprehensive career community. Job seekers get access to the latest job listings as well as company reviews and salary reports – shared by those who know the company best – the employees. Research open jobs, your earning potential and see what it’s really like to work at thousands of companies worldwide.
The all-new Job Feed
• A powerful tool that searches Glassdoor’s millions of job listings on your behalf and discovers new jobs for you
• Create a job feed for any job title and location of interest
• Fast and easy-to-use job search
• See company salaries, reviews and other information right from a job listing
• Save jobs and apply later so you'll never miss out on a good opportunity
• Share and email your favorite jobs
• See salary and compensation by company, job title and location
• Research averages and ranges for base salaries, bonuses, stock options and more
• Read reviews from employees about the work environment, culture, senior leaders and more
• View pros, cons, and advice to senior management
• Get opinions from current and former employees about specific companies
Interview Questions & Reviews
• Read reviews from applicants about the interview experience
• See questions that top companies are asking
The Glassdoor iPad and iPhone apps support iOS 6.0 and higher.