It‘s all about one thing – the best and easiest way to transfer, backup and share your photos & videos!
PhotoSync allows you to transfer your photos & videos between your iPhone, iPad, Mac or PC over your local Wi-Fi network. It also supports sending and receiving photos & videos to/from popular cloud & photo services, mobile storage devices and NAS.
What you can do with PhotoSync:
► Transfer, move and backup your photos & videos from iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to your Windows PC or Mac. Photos & Videos are transferred in full resolution with all metadata intact.
► Send photos & videos from your Windows PC or Mac directly over the local Wi-Fi network to your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
Received photos & videos are imported directly into the Camera Roll or an album you defined.
► Directly move photos & videos between iPhone and iPad and vice versa over your local Wi-Fi network, Personal Hotspot or Bluetooth.
► Transfer photos & videos to your favorite cloud or photo service like Dropbox, Google Drive, Flickr, Facebook, OneDrive, SmugMug, SugarSync & Zenfolio.
► Import photos & videos stored on Dropbox, Google Drive, Flickr, Facebook, OneDrive, SmugMug, SugarSync & Zenfolio directly to your iPhone/iPad. You can import selected, all or new photos & videos.
► Backup photos & videos over (S)FTP or WebDAV to your NAS, mobile storage device or remote server. You can also download & view photos & videos on (S)FTP and WebDAV servers. PhotoSync works flawlessly with Synology NAS, Owncloud, iUSBPort, CloudFTP & Seagate Wireless Plus.
► Import photos & videos directly from your Camera equipped with a wireless SD Card. Toshiba FlashAir & Transcend Wi-Fi SD cards are currently supported. The import of RAW photos is fully supported.
PhotoSync remembers which photos/videos have already been transferred and let‘s you transfer new photos/videos with one single touch.
► Auto Transfer
PhotoSync allows you to transfer new photos/videos automatically in the background, whenever you arrive at certain locations.
This enables you to auto-backup your photos & videos to supported cloud or photo services, your private cloud or NAS, whenever you arrive home.
► Easy & convenient
The free PhotoSync Companion for Mac & PC makes the transfer experience quick and easy. It allows you to send photos & videos to your device by drag & drop.
On Macs the PhotoSync Companion enables direct import into iPhoto & Aperture.
PhotoSync supports the transfer and import of RAW photos. It preserves all photo metadata (EXIF, Geolocation) and even let‘s you use the recording date as filename.
For a complete list of features visit: http://www.photosync-app.com/features
Requirements and limitations:
– Transferring between iPhone/iPad/iPod touch requires both devices to have PhotoSync installed. You only need to purchase PhotoSync once and can install it on all your devices using the same iTunes account.
– Transferring between iPhone/iPad/iPod touch and a Mac & PC requires a web browser or the free PhotoSync Companion (recommended) from our website (http://www.photosync-app.com/downloads) installed on your Mac or PC.
– Transferring between iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Windows PC and Mac works directly over the local Wi-Fi network. Your photos & videos never leave your local network nor go over the internet. T
ransfer speed depends on the quality of your Wi-Fi connection.
– PhotoSync for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad requires iOS 6 or higher.
– PhotoSync Companion for Windows PCs requires Windows XP SP 2 or higher, Windows Vista , Windows 7 or Windows 8
– PhotoSync Companion for OS X requires OX 10.5 or higher (Intel & PPC supported)
– Auto Transfer is available on iPhone 4 or higher, iPad 2 or higher and iPod touch 5th generation.
If you have any questions or comments, please write to email@example.com. It‘s not possible for us to reply to your comments/reviews in the AppStore.