*** SCHEDULE AND HOST MEETINGS FROM YOUR IPHONE AND IPAD!***
When an idea strikes and demands collaboration, simply launch a meeting and collaborate with all the right people instantly using GoToMeeting on your iPad or iPhone. Download the free universal app and join, host or schedule a meeting on your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch in seconds. View slide presentations, design mockups, spreadsheets, reports – whatever meeting presenters choose to share onscreen. And iPad users can even present and collaborate face to face!
• NEW: Schedule future meetings or launch an ad-hoc session. Invite people easily through email or text message.
• NEW: Present content using your mobile browser, email attachments, ShareFile or Dropbox (iPad only).
• NEW: Brainstorm with the onscreen highlighter and whiteboard (iPad only).
• See up to 6 meeting participants with HDFaces video on iPad.
• Join meetings and webinars in seconds by tapping a link in an email, or your calendar.
Connect to audio through your Internet connection (WiFi or 4G/3G) or dial in over the phone.
HOW TO JOIN A MEETING
You don’t need to purchase an account to attend GoToMeeting sessions. After you download the free GoToMeeting app, there are a couple of easy ways to join a meeting:
• Tap a link in an invitation email and then follow the prompts.
• Tap the GoToMeeting app icon on your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch and enter the Meeting ID provided by the meeting organizer.
HOW TO HOST A MEETING
Use your GoToMeeting account username and password to log in.
• Tap Meet Now to start an ad-hoc meeting. Or…
• Tap a previously scheduled meeting to start it. (Meetings can be scheduled from your desktop as well as your iPhone or iPad.)
• Pass presenter controls to anyone in the meeting or present content from your iPad. Find the content you want to share and press Play.
Upon joining, you will be automatically connected to audio through your Internet connection (WiFi or 3G).
• For the best audio experience, plug a headset into your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.
• For iPhone users, if you prefer to dial in over the phone line, you can find the designated phone numbers in your meeting invitation email. Once you’ve joined the session, U.S. based numbers can be accessed with one click in Settings -> Meeting Info. (Note: iPhone users on the Verizon network will be unable to connect to the GoToMeeting web-based data stream and dial in over the phone at the same time.)
HDFaces VIDEO (iPad Only)
Upon joining the meeting, other’s webcams may be on and you will automatically see them.
• To turn on your webcam, tap the webcam icon, then tap the Share My Webcam button.
• We highly recommend using a strong Wi-Fi connection for best experience and connectivity.
• While it is possible to stream video over 4G/3G, we do recommend Wi-Fi. As operator data charges may apply, we highly recommend using an unlimited data plan or Wi-Fi connection.
The organizer running the meeting session must be using version 4.8 (or newer, which is build 721 or higher) of GoToMeeting on their Mac or PC.
Here’s how the organizer can check their version and build:
• PC: With a GoToMeeting session running, click Help at the top of the control panel and select “About GoToMeeting.”
• Mac: With a GoToMeeting session running, click GoToMeeting in the menu bar and select “About GoToMeeting.”
What's New in Version………..
Schedule meetings and invite meeting attendees through email directly from your iPhone and iPad.