TomTom Navigation for iPhone/iPad. World-class navigation that’s trusted by 65 million drivers.Last More...
TomTom Navigation for iPhone/iPad. World-class navigation that’s trusted by 65 million drivers.
Last minute plans? With the TomTom Navigation app, driving somewhere new couldn’t be easier. You’ve always got your iPhone with you, so navigation’s close at hand. And losing signal is not a problem, because the app works not only online, but offline too. This saves you money on data roaming costs, and you’ll have constant access to the same maps, technology and world-class navigation as on our satnavs. It’s the app that drivers can rely on.
Only the TomTom Navigation app offers all this:
- TomTom Offline Maps. Maps are stored on your iPhone or iPad – so you can plan a new route, get re-routed, or search for points of interest. Without needing data coverage.
- FREE Lifetime Maps. Always drive with the latest map and get to your destination faster. Download 4 or more full updates every year for the life of your app.
- FREE Daily Map Changes. Benefit from shared daily map corrections from our 20 million strong Map Share community.
- IQ Routes. The fastest routes, the most accurate and reliable arrival times at all times of day.
- HD Traffic. Faster. Proven. (available via in-app purchase)(1)
- Powerful search. Search for destinations with TomTom Places, Facebook™ and foursquare™.
- Multitasking support. Clear, turn-by-turn guidance while on the phone.
- Seamless integration. Integrates easily with your iPhone/iPad contacts, photos, music, email, browser, calendar, iCloud and maps.
- Designed for iPhone and iPad
- Landscape/portrait orientation option
- 2D/3D driving view
- Advanced lane guidance
- Automatic day & night mode
- Clear voice instructions
- Spoken street names (2)
- Fast route recalculation
- Multi-stop routes
- Eco Routes
- Millions of pre-installed POIs
- Help me! emergency menu
- Audio output switch to stream audio to the TomTom Hands-free car kit (Bluetooth A2DP)
- Celebrity voices (Available via in-App purchase)
- Car symbols
- Map colors
- Share your destination via email, Facebook™ or Twitter™
- Seehttp://www.tomtom.com/iphone for full feature descriptions
*** MAPS COVERAGE ***
- US, CA.
*** MORE INFORMATION ***
The TomTom Navigation app requires a GPS signal. 3G-enabled iPads, iPhone 3G, and later models have an internal GPS receiver. Users of non-3G iPads and iPod touch 2nd gen and later models will require an external GPS receiver. The original iPhone and iPod touch are not supported.
(1) Checkhttp://iphone.tomtom.com for availability per country. Services are available via in-app purchase and require a mobile phone connection. Your operator may charge you for the data used and costs may be significantly higher when used abroad. Services can only be used on one device at the same time. If you want to use your subscription to a different device, restore your purchases in the TomTom Shop on your preferred device.
(2)Announces street names in the following languages: English, Spanish, French.
(3)Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
(4)Photos can only be used for navigation if you have enabled Location Services in the Camera application.
|Requirements:||Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 4.2.1 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.|
|Supports Game Center:||No.|
|In App Purchases:||
Top In App Purchases
Unpaid AppData accounts show only two weeks of data. Please consider upgrading to a full account for access to all our historical data.
Tweets by @AppDataIN