Instapaper is the simplest way to save and store articles for reading: offline, on-the-go, anytime, anywhere, perfectly formatted.
Instapaper for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch provides a mobile-optimized text view that makes reading Internet content a clean and uncluttered experience. Instapaper has been inducted into the iPhone and iPad Hall of Fame, received Macworld Editor's Choice Award, and has also been featured in publications including Wired, TIME, Daring Fireball, and The Verge, among others.
- Strip away all clutter and save the content of web pages into iOS-optimized formatting.
- Read anywhere! No internet, no problem: access your articles on airplanes, subways, elevators, or Wi-Fi-only devices away from Internet connections.
- Save to Instapaper from other iOS applications with one tap.
- Control every aspect of your reading experience with a variety of font, color themes, and spacing options.
- Find that great quote you want to remember and share? Instapaper makes it easy to highlight text in any article.
- Have your Instapaper articles spoken to you with Text-to-Speech. Just turn up the volume and relax!
- Sort your list of articles by popularity, date, and article length.
- Folders for easy organization.
Instapaper Premium Features:
- Full-text search for articles in your account
- Unlimited highlights
- Create text-to-speech playlists
- Send to Kindle functionality
- Use third-party apps that plug into the Instapaper API
Instapaper Premium membership is optional, and Premium features are available via an auto-renewing subscription:
- $2.99 per month
- $29.99 per year
Payments will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Your subscription can be managed in your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Subscriptions cannot be cancelled for the current active period.