Leave your dictaphone in your office. With Dictate + Connect on your iPhone or iPad, you'll always be with a recorder that can do more than most high-end dictaphones, and that's easier and more intuitive to use. Free yourself from tapes, computers and cables and send your dictations straight from your iPhone or iPad to your transcriptionist. Dictate + Connect offers excellent sound quality, impressively exact voice activation, secure encryption and many ways to transfer your dictations.
See Dictate + Connect's unique functionality:
* Rewind, overwrite, insert
* Instant dictation controls
* Precise voice activation
* Intuitive, easy to understand user interface
* Lots of sharing methods (E-mail, download, FTP, WebDAV, SFTP, Dropbox, box, etc.)
* Completely automatable sharing
* AES-128 encryption
* MP4/AAC, WAV, and AIFF format
* Barcode scanner
* Move and delete sections in a dictation
* Record in the background (no phone calls)
* Bookmarks in dictations
* Controllable by wireless foot pedal (see www.dictate-connect.com/pedal-en for details)
* Dictation progress feedback from your transcriptionist, right in your dictation list (paid subscription required)
Check out “Dictate + Connect Free”, our free limited version of Dictate + Connect, to experience the functionality and feel of the full version. Dictate + Connect Free offers everything that Dictate + Connect does, but limits each single dictation to a length of 30 seconds instead of 24 hours. It also manages no more than 5 dictations at the same time.
Dictate + Connect offers an optional service named "Connect". With Connect, your transcriptionist can easily report the state of your dictation, right in your dictation list. You can test the Connect service free of charge for up to 30 days. After that, the Connect service is available as a paid subscription with a 1-month period at $4.99/month. The subscription automatically renews unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. The payment for your initial Connect subscription will be charged to your iTunes Account at the confirmation of your purchase. Your account will be charged for subscription renewals within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions, including turning off auto-renewals, by going to your iTunes account settings after your initial purchase. It is not possible to cancel an active subscription before the end of its current period. When you purchase a subscription, any remaining part of your free trial period will be forfeited.